Friday, February 15, 2013

Welcome to The Sportcratic Method!

The Sportcratic Method is a new blog written by stand-up comedian, Sumukh Torgalkar. I'm Sumukh. I spend a lot of time watching sports. I like analyzing it, predicting it, looking at the statistics involved in it, and reflecting on the aspects of our culture that make us love and hate sports. Since I reflect so much on sports in my mind and with my friends, I figured that I might as well spend some time writing about it on a regular basis.

This blog is going to be personal (expect a lot of Cleveland sports). It's going to be analytical. It's going to reflect headlines in sports. It's going to reflect sports topics that mainstream journalism may not even be covering. Mostly, I hope it sparks debate among sports fans in the right way, and that we look away from the sensationalism that now fills up most of sports journalism and column writing.


Thanks for reading in advance, I hope you enjoy the blog, and I hope that it only develops from here.


Love,

Sumukh

No comments:

Post a Comment